ACDC (AU Limit: 3.5g TOTAL flower / No Med Limit)
Sativa Dominant Hybrid - ACDC is NETA's highest testing CBD flower. This may be be...
- preroll- -
- 2 gram- -
Deactivate featured photo
- ACDC (AU Limit: 3.5g TOTAL flower / No Med Limit)
- Strain Rating:
- Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Positive Effects:
- Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Happy, Relaxing, Sociable
- Relieved Symptoms:
- Anxiety, Arthritis, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Inflammation, Migraines, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Neuropathy, PTSD, Seizures, Tremors
- ACDC is a sativa-dominant, high-CBD strain with a cross between Ruderalis and Cannatonic. Because of its low THC content, it does not produce any psychoactive effects on your body. ACDC has a strange but pleasant taste which is a mixture of skunk, sweet and earthy flavours. Its aroma is quite similar and is quite pungent with a hint of sweet and earthy scents. Its aroma and taste have a citrus flavour as well. This strain has an appearance that looks like a strange leafy moss ...more
- Dispensary Description:
- ACDC is NETA's highest testing CBD flower. This may be beneficial for patients with high stress, pain and inflammation, who are not seeking psychoactive effects. This may be a better day option, as patients have reported feeling relaxed, but energized.