Granddaddy OG Marijuana Strain

Indica Dominant Hybrid Strain Indica Dominant Hybrid 80% Indica / 20% Sativa

THC: 19% - 26%

Granddaddy OG is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through crossing the classic Granddaddy Purps X OG Kush strains. This celebrity child boasts a super gorgeous appearance and high-powered effects that are absolutely perfect for any indica lover. Granddaddy OG buds have rounded dark olive green nugs with rich purple undertones, thick dark orange hairs, and a coating of frosty chunky bright white crystal trichomes. As you pull apart each dense sticky little nugget, fresh aromas of herbs and earth accented by spicy grapes and pungent pine are released. The flavor is on the more mellow side of things, with sweet and spicy grapes accented by fresh pines and earth. The Granddaddy OG high is just as amazing as the flavor, with creeping effects that are perfect for when you need to kick back and let the stressors of your day drip off of you. You'll feel lifted and totally relaxed throughout the duration of this high, with a deep felt sense of euphoria that lasts from start to finish. Thanks to these effects and its high 19-26% average THC level, Granddaddy OG is said to be perfect for treating those suffering from conditions such as depression, chronic stress, migraines or headaches, and nausea or appetite loss.
Roll over the stars, then click to rate.
Why write a strain review?
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.Post Review

Great strain- guess it depends on the batch, because another person left a bad review here, but personally this strain is extremely relaxing, extremely euphoric, and very calming with appetite stimulation, and awesome pain relief (I do tree service, so it definitely helps with pain from work). You can tell this is a hybrid, because that 20% helps mentally, with thst feeling of being uplifted-used it for work or movies at home. The rest of the 80% is definitely indica- pain free, stress free relaxation with the munchies, or just a mellow happy work vibe. 5 stars!

It’s trash and it’s not what people say

Not a bad strain. GDP is a lot better in my opinion but definitely a quality smoke. Didn't taste like either parent and doesn't sleep like them either. More earthy and light very light kush aroma but not OG. Definitely worth picking up again

Trending Articles