Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Migraines:
A headache disorder caused by specific physiological changes in the brain which manifests in severe head pain and other symptoms such as nausea. Some data indicates that certain components of marijuana may prevent migraines for some sufferers.
Migraines articles and research:
- AllBud: Ten Cannabis Strains to Mitigate Migraines
- ALTERNET: A Marijuana Deficiency Might Be Causing Your Migraines and IBS
- AZDHS: Medical Marijuana for the Treatment of Migraine Headaches
- HIGH TIMES: Cannabis Might Be the Next Migraine Drug
- Medical Jane: Cannabinoids May Help Relieve Migraines
- Medscape: The Use of Marijuana or Synthetic Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Headache
- ProCon.org: Is Marijuana an Effective Treatment for Migraines?
- Psychology Today: Marijuana and Migraines
- PubMed.gov: Comprehensive Review of Medicinal Marijuana, Cannabinoids, and Therapeutic Implications
- SFGate: Best Treatment for Migraines? Marijuana
- The Journal of Headache and Pain: Cannabis Effective for Headaches