Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Cancer:
Cancer is a disease in which abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and invade body tissue. Cancer is diagnosed when this abnormal cell division activity is diagnosed locally in body tissue or in the blood or lymph systems. There are many types of cancer. Rick Simpson Oil has been a popular home remedy that some patients have reported working for them. More official medical studies are also showing promising reports of helping with side effects of other treatments and even showing anti-cancerous properties.
Cancer articles and research:
- ABC News: Marijuana Compound May Fight Lung Cancer
- AllBud: Medicinal Cannabis - Expanding Cancer Research Brings New Hope
- AllBud: Summary on Cancer
- American Cancer Society: Marijuana and Cancer
- ATTN: What Marijuana Does to Cancer Cells
- BBC Asks: Can Cannabis Cure Cancer?
- BBC: Can Cannabis Oil Cure Diseases Like Cancer?
- Cancer and Cannabis - Project CBD
- CBS News: How Marijuana Ingredient May Help Fight Cancer
- Collective Evolution: Can Cannabis Cure Cancer?
- Higher Perspectives: There Are Now 100 Scientific Studies That Prove Cannabis Cures Cancer
- HIGH TIMES: Federal Government Unwittingly Admits Cannabis Kills Cancer
- Huffington Post: Marijuana and Cancer
- Huffington Post: Marijuana Compounds Can Kill Some Cancer Cells: Study
- Huffington Post: Marijuana Drastically Shrinks Aggressive Form Of Brain Cancer, New Study Finds
- IFL Science: Study Sheds Light on How Cannabis Antitumor Properties Work
- Leaf Science: Study Explains How Marijuana Cures Cancer
- Medical News Today: Cannabis Reduces Tumor Growth in Study
- National Geographic: Science Seeks to Unlock Marijuana’s Secrets
- Newsweek: Marijuana Is a Wonder Drug When It Comes to the Horrors of Chemo
- RSO Patient Testimonials
- TSC: Here’s What Cancer.gov Says About Medical Marijuana
- Whaxy: Cancer and Medical Marijuana