Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for ADD / ADHD:
ADD / ADHD
Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD / ADHD) are characterized by a pattern of impulsiveness, short attention span, and hyperactivity. ADD /ADHD can impact academic, professional and social performance. ADD and ADHD are often diagnosed in children who exhibit the symptoms and have no serious underlying mental or physical disorder otherwise. Specific cannabis research is limited with regards to ADD and ADHD, but some doctors and patients have noted related benefits.
ADD / ADHD articles and research:
- Children's Hospital.org: Can Medical Marijuana Help Kids with Autism or ADHD?
- Details: Weed May Treat ADHD Better Than Adderall, Study Says
- Facebook: Clinical Trials of Cannabis to Treat ADHD
- FOX News: Cannabis Scrips to Calm Kids
- Higher Perspectives: Groundbreaking Research - Cannabis Treats ADHD Better Than Adderall
- MassRoots: Cannabis Successfully Treats ADHD Patients
- Merry Jane: ADHD Patients Responsive To Cannabis Therapy
- Merry Jane: Cannabis Soothes ADHD Symptoms
- NBC News: Medical Pot for ADHD?
- New York Times: Medical Marijuana - No Longer Just for Adults
- TruthOnPot: Marijuana and ADHD - The Facts
- United Patients Group: Could Cannabis Be a Safer Alternative to ADHD Drugs?