Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Hypertension:
Hypertension is a condition of elevated blood pressure. Patients who suffer from high blood pressure, who use medical marijuana for other conditions, often report a drop in blood pressure. This may help them reduce or stop their other blood pressure medications.
Hypertension articles and research:
- Cashinbis: Cannabis Lowers Blood Pressure and Diabetes Risk
- LimeLife: How Marijuana May Reduce Blood Pressure
- Mayo Clinic: Marijuana and Blood Pressure
- MI Medical Marijuana Association: Hypertension and Medical Marijuana; Why Is It So Important?
- NORML: Hypertension and Marijuana
- Springer: Preventive and Treatment Effects of Hemp Seed in Hypertensive Rats