Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for AIDS / HIV:
AIDS / HIV
HIV is a human immune system disease that interferes with the immune systems ability to figh off infection. AIDS is the final stage of the HIV Disease. Research related to marijuana not only shows that cannabis may help with symptom relief, but also includes references to slowing the virus.
AIDS / HIV articles and research:
- ASA: HIV/AIDS Booklet - Americans for Safe Access
- CDAIDS.ca: Cannabis as Therapy for HIV - Canadian AIDS Society
- CFENet: Medical Marijuana - Daily Cannabis Use May Lower HIV Viral Loads
- HelloMD: How Medical Marijuana Alleviates Symptoms Of HIV/AIDS
- HIGH TIMES: Marijuana May Smoke Out HIV/AIDS
- HIVPlusMagazine: Could Cannabis Treat HIV?
- Leaf Science: Marijuana May Fight HIV, Study Finds
- NORML: HIV and Cannabis
- ProCon.org: Can Marijuana Help AIDS/HIV Patients?
- Researchgate.net: Marijuana as Therapy for People Living with HIV/AIDS: Social and Health Aspects
- Sensiseeds: Top 5 Benefits of Cannabis for HIV/AIDS
- The Daily Beast: Weed Could Block H.I.V.’s Spread. No, Seriously.
- Think Progress:Marijuana HIV Research
- Whaxy: HIV/AIDS and Medical Marijuana | Whaxy