Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Arthritis:
A condition in which one or more bone joints are inflamed causing pain and stiffness. THC and CBD have been studied for anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effects for arthritis sufferers.
Arthritis articles and research:
- Arthritis.ca: Medical Cannabis - The Arthritis Society
- Arthritis Today: Alternative Therapies
- ASA: Cannabis and Arthritis Booklet - Americans for Safe Access
- HelloMD: Medical Marijuana - A Safe Alternative for Arthritis Inflammation
- HIGH TIMES: Marijuana Works to Treat Arthritis Pain
- HIGH TIMES: Why is Cannabis Not Already on the Shelves for Treating Arthritis?
- Medical News Today: Cannabis Based Medicine Eases Pain
- Medscape: Marijuana for Arthritis and Pain: Is There a Role?
- NHS.uk: Could Cannabis Compound Soothe Arthritis Pain?
- NORML: Rheumatoid Arthritis
- ProCon.org: Is Marijuana an Effective Treatment for the Symptoms of Arthritis?
- Rheumatology: Scholarly Study on Marijuana and Arthritis
- SFGate: Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients are Using Medical Marijuana — Here’s Why
- The Weed Blog: Does Marijuana Help Arthritis?
- TSC: Can Cannabis Treat Arthritis Pain and Inflammation? Here’s What Research is Saying
- Whaxy: Cannabis and Arthritis: THC and CBD to the Rescue