Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for PMS / PMDD:
PMS / PMDD
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS / PMDD) occurs in women due to hormonal and chemical changes in the body and brain during a woman's menstrual cycle. Some doctors recommend medical marijuana to treat symptoms associated with PMS including cramps and pain when other medications are unsuccessful or cause unwanted side effects.
PMS / PMDD articles and research:
- Bustle: 9 Ways Weed And Women Go Together Like Mary And Jane
- Examiner: Cannabis Relief for PMS
- Fusion: Got PMS? Soon Your Doctor Might Write a Prescription for Weed
- Hempista: PMS, Menses, Menopause and Cannabis
- Mic.com: 9 Surprising Scientific Reasons Why Ladies Should Smoke More Weed
- SF Weekly: Does Your Woman Have Bad PMS? Tell Her to Smoke Some Weed
- Westword: Are There Studies on Using MMJ for PMS?