Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Hepatitis C:
Hepatitis C is an infectious viral disease wherein the Hepatitis C Virus attacks the liver causing inflammation and reduced functionality. Heavy use of marijuana is suggested to be avoided by Hepatitis C sufferers, but some believe the moderate use can help patients relieve symptoms and help patients endure the necessary medical treatments to treat the virus.
Hepatitis C articles and research:
- 420 Magazine: Cannabis – Improved Treatment Response In Hepatitis C Patients
- CATIE: What Effect Does Marijuana Have on Hepatitis C?
- Hepatitis Central: Marijuana for Hepatitis C
- Marijuana Use in Hepatitis C Infection Does not Affect Liver Biopsy Histology or Treatment Outcomes
- MPP: Study - Marijuana Does Not Cause Liver Disease Progression
- NORML: Hepatitis C
- ProCon.org: Is Marijuana an Effective Treatment for the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
- SFGate: Studies - Marijuana May Help Hepatitis C Sufferers
- TruthOnPot: Scientists Say Marijuana Provides Relief From Liver Disease, Old Studies Were Wrong
- UCSF: Cannabis Use Can Improve Effectiveness of Hepatitis C Therapy
- WIT Science: Marijuana Can Cure Hepatitis C, WIT Research Shows