Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Anorexia:
An eating disorder where people lose excessive weight due to lack of appetite, eating and a fear of weight. People with anorexia are considered to be at an unhealthy weight for their height and body type. Appetite studies on cannabis and Anorexia delve deeper into the body's endocannabinoid system.
Anorexia articles and research:
- 420Insight: Eating Disorders and Medical Cannabis
- Anorexia - Project CBD
- Cosmopolitan: Can Marijuana Really Help Treat Anorexia?
- Ladybud: Why Isn’t Marijuana Used to Treat Eating Disorders?
- Leaf Science: Clinical Study Finds THC Effective In Anorexia Nervosa
- MedReview: How Marijuana Can Help Treat Anorexia
- Neurology.org: Cannabis Use in Epilepsy and Anorexia- Two "N-of-One" Trials
- Psychology Today: The Connection Between Anorexia, Bulimia, and Marijuana
- Psyweb: Marijuana and Eating Disorders
- SFGate: Study Shows THC Helps Anorexia Nervosa Patients Gain Weight
- VICE: Should Weed Be Used to Treat Eating Disorders?
- Whaxy: Does Cannabis Treat Anorexia?