Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Depression:
A psychiatric mood disorder in which people have limited functionality due to severe and long term feelings of sadness, loss, or anger. The use of marijuana for psychiatric conditions is not well studied, and comes with various concerns, but nonetheless some clinicians and patients report positive results from the use of marijuana.
Depression articles and research:
- AAMC: Cannabis and Depression
- AllBud: Ten Cannabis Strains for Defeating Depression
- APA: Teen Marijuana Use Not Linked to Later Depression
- CNN: How Does Cannabis Affect Depression, Bipolar?
- HelloMD: Depression Sufferers Find Relief in Medical Marijuana
- HIGH TIMES: Marijuana Linked To Depression?
- Huffington Post: New Study Finds Marijuana To Be Effective Against Depression
- NORML: Cannabis and Depression
- PMD: Marijuana for Depression
- Science Daily: Low Dose Cannabis Helps Depression
- TruthOnPot: Can Marijuana Help Manage Depression?
- TSC: Is Marijuana Effective at Combatting Depression?
- University of Buffalo: RIA Neuroscience Study Points to Possible use of Marijuana for Depression