Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Asthma:
Asthma is a medical disorder that causes the airways of the lungs to narrow and become inflamed. Limited research is available on asthma and marijuana use, although some patients say it does help.
Asthma articles and research:
- Cannabis in Canada: Research Suggests Cannabis is an Effective Asthma Treatment
- CNN: 10 Diseases Where Medical Marijuana Could Have an Impact
- HelloMD: Asthma Patients May Breathe Easier with Cannabis
- Leaf Science: Marijuana and Asthma: What Do Studies Say?
- Livestrong: Marijuana and Asthma
- Maple Valley Reporter: One Asthmatic's Story on Marijuana
- Medical Jane: Cannabis Smoke May Benefit Asthma and Lung Functions
- Ministry of Cannabis: 7 Reason Why Asthmatics Should Smoke Cannabis
- Moms for Marijuana International - Asthma
- ProCon.org: Can Marijuana Help People with Asthma or Other Breathing Disorders?
- United Patients Group: Are Cannabinoids as Effective as Albuterol for Treating Asthma?
- WebMD: Marijuana Smoking Not Linked to Chronic Breathing Problems
- Whaxy: Does Cannabis Treat Asthma?