Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Multiple Sclerosis:
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease wherein the spinal chord and brain cells are damaged. Cannabis studies have shown potential improvements in muscle stiffness and spasticity for patients with MS.
Multiple Sclerosis articles and research:
- ASA: Multiple Sclerosis & Medical Marijuana Booklet
- Boston Globe: Marijuana can Alleviate MS Symptoms
- CBS News: Medical Marijuana Effectively Treats MS Symptoms
- CNN: Treating Brain Diseases with Marijuana
- Leaf Science: Multiple Sclerosis Marijuana News, Facts, Resources
- Mayo Clinic: Cannabis for MS
- Medical Marijuana Use for Pain Relief in Medical Conditions like MS and AIDS Explored
- Medscape: How Many Patients With MS Are Using Marijuana?
- National MS Society: Alternative Medicines for MS
- NORML: Cannabis and Multiple Sclerosis
- Science Direct: Multiple Sclerosis, Cannabis, and Cognition: A Structural MRI Study
- SFGate: Multiple Sclerosis Patients Talk Medical Marijuana
- The Guardian: Cannabis Drug for Multiple Sclerosis ‘Too Costly’ for England but not Wales
- WebMD: Can Medical Marijuana Treat Multiple Sclerosis?