Marijuana Treatment Options & Research for Crohn's Disease:
A disease that causes inflammation along the lining of the digestive tract. Small clinical studies with cannabis have show positive results for not only treating the painful side effects, but bringing some patients to remission.
Crohn's Disease articles and research:
- Cannabis Now: Teen Uses Cannabis to Treat Crohn’s Disease
- Cannacea: Cannabis Induces a Clinical Response in Patients with Crohn’s Disease
- CNN: 10 Diseases Where Medical Marijuana Could Have an Impact
- Colitis & Crohn’s Disease - Project CBD
- Karger: Cannabis Treatment Study - Crohn's Disease
- Medical Daily: Medical Marijuana Achieves ‘Complete Remission’ Of Crohn's Disease
- Medical Marijuana Crohn’s Disease Research Articles
- MPP: Marijuana May Achieve Complete Remission of Crohn’s Disease
- Newsweek: Evidence of Marijuana’s Medical Usefulness Mounts
- NIH.gov: Cannabis Study on Crohn's Disease Patients
- ProCon.org: Is Marijuana an Effective Treatment for Crohn's Disease?
- SFGate: Marijuana treats Crohn’s Disease, Researchers Conclude
- United Patients Group: A Cannabis Patient's Guide to Crohn's Disease